Adding an Investment Account - will not go past How would you like to track investment window

bhennessey60
bhennessey60 Member ✭✭
Good Morning,

I am activating an investment account and I get to the screen where you select how would you like to track your investment.

I select Complete Investing and press the Next button, then nothing happens.

I have tried selecting Simple Investing and pressing the Next button. But still nothing happens.

I can not get by this screen.

Any advice?

Thank you,
Bob

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning,

I am activating an investment account and I get to the screen where you select how would you like to track your investment.

I select Complete Investing and press the Next button, then nothing happens.

I have tried selecting Simple Investing and pressing the Next button. But still nothing happens.

I can not get by this screen.

Any advice?

Thank you,
    Bob
    Hello @bhennessey60

We are sorry to hear about these issues with adding accounts to online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, is this occurring with investments associated with a particular financial institution? If so, which one? Also, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.