Investment Transaction stuck in on-line center...

Options
Paul Suchma
Paul Suchma Member ✭✭
I tried the disable then re-enable move to transaction list alone and in combination with validating/repairing data file. No luck. Any other ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried the disable then re-enable move to transaction list alone and in combination with validating/repairing data file. No luck. Any other ideas?
    Hello @Paul Suchma,   

I am sorry about this problem with a transaction that cannot be removed. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, can you tell us what financial institution is associated with the transaction? Also, is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well. 

I look forward to your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Paul Suchma
    Paul Suchma Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for responding, Jared. I showed my online center screen shot (excuse the sloppy redacting). However I should note that only this one transaction from December 12 is "stuck" and earlier and later transactions were moved into my investment account register.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Thanks for responding, Jared. I showed my online center screen shot (excuse the sloppy redacting). However I should note that only this one transaction from December 12 is "stuck" and earlier and later transactions were moved into my investment account register.
    Hello @Paul Suchma,  

We are sorry about these continuing issues, but thank you for providing that helpful screenshot of the aforementioned transaction that's causing trouble.

Have you tried clicking on the Compare to List button, featured in the upper right-hand side of the screenshot? If so, what happens?

I look forward to hearing about how this works for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Paul Suchma
    Paul Suchma Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried Compare to List during my initial debug attempts and don't recall exactly what I saw. I went try it but now stuck transaction has disappeared. Another Quicken miracle? Thanks for your responses.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    I tried Compare to List during my initial debug attempts and don't recall exactly what I saw. I went try it but now stuck transaction has disappeared. Another Quicken miracle? Thanks for your responses.
    Hello @Paul Suchma,   

I appreciate you taking the time to check back in with us to let us know how things turned out. I am glad to hear that the situation seems to be resolved, although I wish I could say more about what seems to have changed.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.