Copy function does not work

Options
fciani
fciani Member ✭✭✭
I used to be able to copy the payee or the category and paste them into another transaction. Now, when I 'copy' the transaction category, the category list window pop up. If I try to copy the payee from one transaction to another, the 'do you want to void this transaction window' pops up.

What I have found is that whatever I last copied (outside of Quicken) is in the copy function.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fciani said:
    I used to be able to copy the payee or the category and paste them into another transaction. Now, when I 'copy' the transaction category, the category list window pop up. If I try to copy the payee from one transaction to another, the 'do you want to void this transaction window' pops up.

What I have found is that whatever I last copied (outside of Quicken) is in the copy function.
    Hello @fciani,    

We are sorry to hear about these problems with the copy/paste functions bringing up separate menu options. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+C or CTRL+V when trying to copy and paste? Also, when you navigate to Edit > Preferences > Setup, is the Windows standard - Undo/Cut/Copy/Paste option selected? 

Let us know more about this, if you get the chance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.