Impossible to Install Quicken

Options
cosimo49
cosimo49 Member
Look, this is what is happen, I install Quicken was having trouble, support told me try installing and installing, will it would not uninstall. So I tried to uninstall with a program ROV and it removed all portion of quicken but it still shows in my APPS with 497MB? Tried quicken uninstall again and I get error 1612 can someone help me or not,
Waited online for support 30 minutes when they said it would be a 6 minute wait, I gave up

Best Answer

• cosimo49
    cosimo49 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Greg, I apologize I did not Use REVO properly I did today and all is Fantastic, reinstalled Quicken and working good.
    I thank you very much for your assistance. Being 78 sometime I need to read instruction more then once.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would suggest using the Revo Uninstaller Free portable version (https://www.revouninstaller.com/start-freeware-download-portable/) to clean up the failed Quicken installation and then reinstall.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • cosimo49
    cosimo49 Member
    Options
    Thank I will try this again
  • cosimo49
    cosimo49 Member
    Options
    still there but won't work
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to give more details. What do you mean "still there" or "won't work"?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • cosimo49
    cosimo49 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Greg, I apologize I did not Use REVO properly I did today and all is Fantastic, reinstalled Quicken and working good.
    I thank you very much for your assistance. Being 78 sometime I need to read instruction more then once.
This discussion has been closed.