How do I print Accounts Payable checks?

Options
I have entered 12 invoices (bills) in Accounts Payable. How do I print checks for these bills?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have entered 12 invoices (bills) in Accounts Payable. How do I print checks for these bills?
    Select the New Payment to vendor transaction in the A/P register. While filling out the form, one for each vendor, select the Checking account you wish to use and put "Print" into the check number field.
    Now switch to the Checking account, verify that all of these transactions appear and are marked "Print".
    Use the Write and Print Checks dialog to print said checks.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Select the New Payment to vendor transaction in the A/P register. While filling out the form, one for each vendor, select the Checking account you wish to use and put "Print" into the check number field.
    Now switch to the Checking account, verify that all of these transactions appear and are marked "Print".
    Use the Write and Print Checks dialog to print said checks.
  • wrightvilla
    wrightvilla Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much. This will save me from lots of double entry.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're welcome. For more about using the Business feature in Quicken please go here: https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Business
This discussion has been closed.