PNC Bank transaction download problem

Options
Jan 9th downloaded directly from PNC bank. Download was successful but then my home screen lost a display of most detail and showed only recent download activity ... I ran a register report, and my detailed transaction were there so no transactions were lost in my file thank god. I reported the problem with a screen shot and was promised a resolution within 24 hours .... didn't happen. I will not use the download feature until this is resolved. I tried a backup and restored but had no good result. Suggest you don't download from PNC until this issue is resolved.

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have several accounts with PNC and have not been having any issues with downloading from them.  I don't think the issue you are describing is an issue with PNC.
    Do you still have this issue?  If so, can you attach the screenshot file here so I can see what is happening?   The easiest way to do that is to click and drag the file to your "Leave a Comment" reply.  (You can hide any confidential information you do not want to share before posting it here.)
    Did this issue start after you had updated the Quicken software?
    Have you received any error code(s) or error message(s)?  If so please describe them.
    In addition, please provide the following information from Help > About Quicken:
    • Which Edition of Quicken are you running (Starter, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)? 
    • Which version do you have installed?
    Regarding PNC: 
    • Which kind of account are you having this issue with?
    • Which connection method do you have set up with PNC (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect or Web Connect)? 
    Have you tried any troubleshooting processes?  If so, what have you tried.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.