Venmo Connection Nixed w/ New Update - Version 6.11.3

CoachGeek
CoachGeek Member
Quicken was connecting with Venmo until this latest update. Any fixes?

Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100)
macOS 12.5.1

Code: FDP-163

Details:
CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
Invalid Wareki year. Invalid page.

Answers

• toddz
    toddz Member ✭✭
    I get same error
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Hello @CoachGeek and @toddz,  

We are sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the following instructions, in order:

Deactivate the account

1. Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
    2. Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
    3. Click the Downloads tab
    4. Click the Disconnect account button
    5. Click Done

Important: If you are deactivating/reactivating an account to resolve an issue, you will need to deactivate all the accounts with that affected financial institution that you have activated in Quicken (including hidden ones). Once they are all deactivated, then you can follow the steps to reactivate.

To Reactivate Account(s)

1. Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
    2. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
    3. Go to the Downloads tab.
    4. Click the Connect Account button.
    5. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    6. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    7. Click Continue.
    You can read more about these instructions here

Let us know about your results, if you get the chance to check back in with us about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • CoachGeek
    CoachGeek Member
    THANK YOU! Yes, I'm aware of deactivating and reactivating. I wish I could put up screen shots because on this version of Mac there is no "link." Once you find Venmo you get a "continue" button or a "start over" button. If you continue it asks you to login to Venmo - then you get the error screen.
  • CoachGeek
    CoachGeek Member
    (and yes I've deactivated) :-)
  • CoachGeek
    CoachGeek Member
    Well then someone (probably Venmo) changed something as IT WORKS TODAY! Except Quicken Cloud QCS-0500 "an internal problem" has me need to "try after some time." HAHAHAHHA.

Try again in a little while. This is usually due to a maintenance event. If this era persist for more than an hour or so, contact Quicken support."
This discussion has been closed.