Unable to delete RC Willey Credit Card as an Online Biller

Options
Quicken is telling me I cannot remove RC Willey Credit Card as an Online Biller:  "Quicken is unable to remove this bill for RC Willey Credit Card.  You cannot remove a biller with pending payments.  If you have a pending payment for this biller please wait until the payment is processed or cancel the payment before removing this biller."     The issue here is, there aren't any pending payments.  I tried validating the online biller, but it doesn't show up.  Is there a solution out there?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Quicken is telling me I cannot remove RC Willey Credit Card as an Online Biller:  "Quicken is unable to remove this bill for RC Willey Credit Card.  You cannot remove a biller with pending payments.  If you have a pending payment for this biller please wait until the payment is processed or cancel the payment before removing this biller."     The issue here is, there aren't any pending payments.  I tried validating the online biller, but it doesn't show up.  Is there a solution out there?
    Hello "@Karen Vierra",   

We are sorry about this problem with an inability to remove billers and inaccurate messages regarding pending payments. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. This issue will likely require an escalation in order to remove the biller internally. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rainagirl
    Options
    I have the exact same problem with my Geico. I switch insurances. I get the same error message and there are no pending payments. I even checked on my cloud account as that was an issue when I closed my spectrum account. But unlike the Spectrum account which was on the cloud account Geico is not!
This discussion has been closed.