Missing Transactions from Credit Card Download

Options
In November 2022 I posted to this issue and thought I'd found a resolution. However, the problem still persists. I've been monitoring the last few months and think I've found the real issue, which is as follows.

CITI credit card divides its posts into "Pending" and "Posted". Quicken downloads only those transactions that are in "Posted". However, any transactions that remain as "Pending" when my CITI account closes for my monthly statement are never downloaded even after they are moved the "Posted". This results in many transactions that must be added and reconciled manually.

Please advise on how to correct this issue. Thank you.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two things I would recommend:
    Using Direct Connect instead of Express Web Connect
    Turn off sync to cloud/mobile

Also over the past several months, Quicken Inc has been experimenting with downloading pending transactions. Both experiments have ended after the new feature caused issues for many users. It could be these experiments contributed to your issues. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• jwr2022
    jwr2022 Member
    Options
    Direct Connect does not seem to be offered by CitiBank and I do not use sync to cloud/mobile. This issue remains as a problem that I'd appreciate help with getting resolved. Thank you.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jwr2022 said:
    Direct Connect does not seem to be offered by CitiBank and I do not use sync to cloud/mobile. This issue remains as a problem that I'd appreciate help with getting resolved. Thank you.
    Direct Connect is offered for Citi Credit cards only.
    Deactivate all your Citi credit card accounts, then use the "+" icon in the Accounts Sidebar title to add the accounts back in. Search for "Citi" (do not click the Citi icon) and select "Citi Cards" as the bank.

• jwr2022
    jwr2022 Member
    Options
    Thank you, going to Direct Connect solved the problem for Citi Cards.
This discussion has been closed.