First Horizon Bank - FDP-102

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: First Horizon Bank not connecting.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hello everyone, 

We do apologize if you are still experiencing these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding First Horizon Bank and error codes of the kind being described here. You can follow this link for any additional details and all future updates. Currently, there is no ETA regarding a resolution, although our teams are now working on this issue. We thank you for your patience, and we apologize for this inconvenience. 

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

Answers

• prmass47
    prmass47 Member
    Today I called Quicken Support. I have had the same issue for 3 days. On the error report today it said if you get the error message for more then 24 hours contact quicken support which I did. The representative had me try several things but they didn’t solve the issue. She said my case would have to be escalated to a higher support team. She had me send copy’s of several log files from today. No estimated time for resolution but did say I should get an email from the team if they need additional information or that the issue is resolved. I also called First Horizon Bank and they said they have received several calls from customers about this issue but are referring customers to Quicken since I can connect the Bank website from a browser.
  • prmass47
    prmass47 Member
    I forgot to say that I’m using Quicken Connect and the error code is FDP-102 (FL_Time Out)
  • prmass47
    prmass47 Member
    I’m also using Quicken for Mac. Not sure if Quicken for Windows users are having the same issue.
  • prmass47
    prmass47 Member
    I realized I mistyped the error code description. It should be FI_Time Out NOT FL_Time Out. Also I went into quicken and changed the connection type from “Quicken Connect” to “Direct Connect” and it connected and downloaded successfully. ??? I’m going to check with First Horizen Bank to see if this is a problem.
  • I am having the same problem.. Using Quicken for Mac.
  • I am having the exact same problem and Quicken is reporting the same error (FDP-102). I also am using Quicken for Mac, version number is Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100), macOS 13.1. I am able to log into the First Horizon Bank website using the exact same credentials configured within Quicken. Have used these credentials with success for almost a year.
  • SCK
    SCK Member
    I am having the same problem as reported above; Can not connect via Quicken for personal banking or for a separate business account; have been out for over two weeks but slow for a month before that
  • Yes, I have been having the exact same issue!!!!!
  • Quicken Jared

Hello everyone, 

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

I recommend submitting program log files by navigating to Help > Report a problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen. You may then include a brief description of the issue as well as any available screenshots you may have along with the data logs. Although we will investigate this issue further, we do not have an ETA on a resolution, and you will not receive a response through these submissions, as these are used purely for investigative purposes.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Quicken Jared
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

Hello everyone, 

We do apologize if you are still experiencing these issues with online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding First Horizon Bank and error codes of the kind being described here. You can follow this link for any additional details and all future updates. Currently, there is no ETA regarding a resolution, although our teams are now working on this issue. We thank you for your patience, and we apologize for this inconvenience. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• cpmassen
    cpmassen Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue and was given the link just posted above yesterday to follow their thread as a fix is worked on.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7928278/new-1-23-23-first-horizon-bank-fdp-102/p1?new=1
  • fire282
    fire282 Member ✭✭
    I haven't had a successful download since 1/17 I've talked to both First Horizon and Quicken. I spoke with Quicken support and they are aware of the issue. This seems to be on the Quicken side. Hopefully this gets resolved soon! Updates here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7928278/new-1-23-23-first-horizon-bank-fdp-102#latest
  • fire282
    fire282 Member ✭✭
    Can we please get an update on this issue??? Not been able to update our First Horizon account since 1/17/23 !!
  • Any updates on the fix? First Horizon stated they have advised Quicken what needs to be done to connect and are just waiting on Quicken to fix it
  • fire282
    fire282 Member ✭✭
    Day 10 ..... why
  • fire282
    fire282 Member ✭✭
    Ok connection seems to be fixed and working again (as of 2/1/23 2:35PM EST). I did a re-connection of my accounts and everything synced up. Thanks Quicken
  • cpmassen
    cpmassen Member ✭✭
    Yes mine is working also! Thanks for the fix Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.