Unable to Connect TD Bank Account

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: OneStep not functioning properly.

Comments

• TomWA
    TomWA Member
    Options
    I've gone through the same process and still can't update my TD Bank account. After spending 5 hours on the phone with Quicken and another 2 hours with the bank there is still no resolution! In the meantime none of my bills are getting paid!!!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TomWA said:
    I've gone through the same process and still can't update my TD Bank account. After spending 5 hours on the phone with Quicken and another 2 hours with the bank there is still no resolution! In the meantime none of my bills are getting paid!!!!
    Hello @TomWA,   

We are sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, when did this issue begin? Are you noticing any particular online banking errors when trying to update accounts or download transactions? Lastly, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to seeing your answers, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.