Quicken Deluxe 6.11.3 for Mac won't import transactions with my editings

Options
Onymous
Onymous Member
I edit transactions in Bank of America's online banking, then download the QFX, CSV, and TXT files. The CSV and TXT files show the transactions in the edited form that I inserted. But when I import the QFX file into Quicken for Mac, the transactions are shown in a generic format that is useless to me. I've used Quicken for over 20 years and this problem never appeared until about six months ago. Yesterday I deleted all the Renaming Rules, restarted Quicken but the problem continues today with a newly downloaded QFX file. I think Quicken is doing something to the imported file that I'm not able to control. Help, please!!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onymous said:
    I edit transactions in Bank of America's online banking, then download the QFX, CSV, and TXT files. The CSV and TXT files show the transactions in the edited form that I inserted. But when I import the QFX file into Quicken for Mac, the transactions are shown in a generic format that is useless to me. I've used Quicken for over 20 years and this problem never appeared until about six months ago. Yesterday I deleted all the Renaming Rules, restarted Quicken but the problem continues today with a newly downloaded QFX file. I think Quicken is doing something to the imported file that I'm not able to control. Help, please!!
    Hello @Onymous,   

We are sorry about this problem with downloading transactions. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I do wish that I could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.