Chase not downloading

I have been trying for months (since October) to get help from Quicken support and it is still not working after hours of being on the phone with tech support multiple times. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years. What is going on that this cannot be resolved?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have been trying for months (since October) to get help from Quicken support and it is still not working after hours of being on the phone with tech support multiple times. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years. What is going on that this cannot be resolved?
    Hello @nourishing,   

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this issue and the financial institution involved, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.