Register Report

Options
Barbara A.
Barbara A. Member
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I have Quicken Deluxe, purchased January 2022-I want to create a register report, but I don't have that option in the "Reports" tab. Is there another way to create a report of all my transaction sub-totaled by Payee for the year?

Best Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Reports>Spending>Spending by Payee
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Reports > Spending > Itemized Payees.  If you need to see the transaction detail you can click on Expand All. 
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for your replies. Now all I need to know is how to get it to 1. Subtotal by payee? 2. Get rid of Graph? 3. I need an Excel type of report. Thank You
    Reports > Spending > Itemized Payees is subtotaled by payee (subtotals are at the top of the payee details.  Unfortunately this is the way Quicken does it).  It also does not include a graph.  You can export it to Excel by clicking the Export button at the top.

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Reports>Spending>Spending by Payee
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Reports > Spending > Itemized Payees.  If you need to see the transaction detail you can click on Expand All. 
  • Barbara A.
    Options
    Thank you for your replies. Now all I need to know is how to get it to 1. Subtotal by payee? 2. Get rid of Graph? 3. I need an Excel type of report. Thank You
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Reports > Spending > Itemized Payees is subtotaled by payee (subtotals are at the top of the payee details.  Unfortunately this is the way Quicken does it).  It also does not include a graph.  You can export it to Excel by clicking the Export button at the top.
  • Barbara A.
    Options
    Thank you so much.
This discussion has been closed.