Tabs missing after last update

Options
MichaelCortese
MichaelCortese Member ✭✭✭
The Home tab is missing if I click on Portfolio. If I go to my checking register or anywhere else it doesn't come back. I have to exit the app. Under View it is checked to show.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Home tab is missing if I click on Portfolio. If I go to my checking register or anywhere else it doesn't come back. I have to exit the app. Under View it is checked to show.
    Hello @MichaelCortese,   

We are sorry to hear about this issue with missing menu options. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after you notice this happening? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know how these steps work, if you get the chance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Paul McMillin
    Paul McMillin Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I have this same issue with missing tabs after the last update. Can I back out the last update without haing to reinstall completely?

Nevermind this post. I was able to bring back the tabs by turning on Classic menus (under View menu) and then turning on standard menus again. Not sure why this worked, but it did......
This discussion has been closed.