Prior version view?

Options
innatedoc
innatedoc Member ✭✭
Okay, probably basic question I hope. Before I recently downloaded an update there was a section at the bottom of my register that appeared after I'd downloaded new transactions that I could use to reconcile. After reconciling, splitting, etc, I could accept them and they'd migrate into the main register as reconciled. Is that done away with or is there a way to get that section back?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab do not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".

Where are the "Auto-accept downloaded transaction" settings?

There are two places where this is controlled in Quicken for Windows:
     - Globally, for all accounts, in Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions
     - For each account individually, the global setting can be overridden from the Edit Account Details screen, Online Services Tab. Look for blue text "Automatic Entry is: ON / OFF". Click the text to change the setting.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

The Bill and Income Reminders tab and the Downloaded Transactions tab do not show at the bottom of the register if the account has been set to "automatically accept downloaded transactions into your register".

Where are the "Auto-accept downloaded transaction" settings?

There are two places where this is controlled in Quicken for Windows:
     - Globally, for all accounts, in Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions
     - For each account individually, the global setting can be overridden from the Edit Account Details screen, Online Services Tab. Look for blue text "Automatic Entry is: ON / OFF". Click the text to change the setting.

• innatedoc
    innatedoc Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did it. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.