Upcoming Bills and Income

Over the past couple of weeks, the Income portion of Upcoming Bills and Income resets to zero upon every restart of Quicken. Is there any fix to this? It's disconcerting to see risk overdraft every time I restart Quicken.

Comments

• On the page "Bill and Income Reminders", you can add reminders for upcoming bills and income, including salary. I believe it memorizes the amounts for recurring incomes and bills. I have my current salary entered, let's say 2758.00. The "Bill and Income Reminders" will have that amount listed for the next two pay periods.

If I log out of Quicken, then log back in at a later time, the amount for income resets to 0.00. So I reenter 2758.00 and click "for this and and all future instances". I log back out. I log back in, and the amount for income resets to 0.00 again.

And I just did it again. This time, as it was synching to the Quicken cloud, I could see the amount change to 0.00. So something seems to be happening in the synching process.
  • It seems to only happen when I sync to the Quicken cloud if that helps anyone.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @alohafrilovesSMG,   

We are sorry to hear about this problem with income amounts disappearing. Thank you for alerting us to this problem here on the Quicken Community.

I suggest resetting your Quicken Cloud, however, I advise that you save a backup first, then sign out of your Web/Mobile applications, then reset, then sign back in. You may follow the instructions below in order to reset the account. However, before doing so, also verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below). 

If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF"). 

Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.

1. Sign out of your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)
    2. On your desktop program go to Edit
    3. Preferences...
    4. Mobile & Web
    5. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 

1. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    2. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    3. Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu 
    4. Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
    5. Wait for it to finish syncing 
    6. Sign back in on your Quicken Mobile/Web app(s)

Let us know what you notice after proceeding through these steps. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.