quicken wont display after update win 11

Options
grey25
grey25 Member
updated quicken premier subscription and it wont display on my laptop, I see the program open in the bottom windows bar and if I scroll over it the quicken box displays but I cant open it onto my screen- any help would really be appreciated.
thank hou

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grey25 said:
    updated quicken premier subscription and it wont display on my laptop, I see the program open in the bottom windows bar and if I scroll over it the quicken box displays but I cant open it onto my screen- any help would really be appreciated.
    thank hou
    Hello @grey25,      

We are sorry about this problem with launching the program. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know about your results, if you get the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.