American Express Reauthorization Issues

Options
When I reauthorized Amex, the transactions in the Amex account were downloaded into my Venmo account instead. I haven't yet figured out a way to fix this - any suggestions?

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @cgpspencer,

Do you have a recent backup of your datafile?  If so, I would suggest that you revert to that backup and not move forward with the Amex reauthorization process, for now.  Rather, your should first do a file validation of your datafile and then wait for at least a few days before attempting the AMEX reauthorization process.  It is clear that, for some users, the reauthorization process causes more problems than it solves and that it is not ready for prime time.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• vuwildcat07
    vuwildcat07 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I had a similar issue where transactions were downloaded into a savings account.  It also seems not all of my accounts were connected, despite me selecting them all and making sure they were linked.  I de-linked all the accounts and then re-linked them by going through the Add Account command.  We'll see if that resolved it.
This discussion has been closed.