Downloads not showing up in accounts

Options
The accounts will say last download as of the day I processed it. However, none of my accounts have any downloaded transactions in them. I have followed the instructions I found related to this problem on other posts but nothing works. There are no red flags in any of the accounts

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zippodude said:
    The accounts will say last download as of the day I processed it. However, none of my accounts have any downloaded transactions in them. I have followed the instructions I found related to this problem on other posts but nothing works. There are no red flags in any of the accounts
    Hello @zippodude,  

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

• Navigate to Edit
      • Preferences...
      • Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
      • Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
      • Follow the prompts to Sign Out
      • Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let us know about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • zippodude
    Options
    Looks like this worked. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.