Payee address not printing on check

Options
JMP52
JMP52 Member
How do I get the address to print on the address so I can put it in a window envelope? Thanks

Best Answer

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can go directly to the Write Checks dialog with CTRL-W and make sure the address shows there. I also keep a Checks icon in my main tool bar.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the payee address recorded in the Address Book?
    And, if it is, is it marked "Include this payee in [x] Quickfill List"?
  • JMP52
    JMP52 Member
    Options
    Thanks - answer to both of your questions is "yes", however, the only way I've found to get that address in (and in talking to Concur SUpport who learned this as I was): you have to go to the check that's waiting to be printed, then to the far right there are a few icons, one of which is "more actions", and then inside is "view check". Once there, if the address doesn't appear you select edit, etc. and it populates. A lot to go through for something that used to be automatic, but I'm glad I know now. Thanks again.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can go directly to the Write Checks dialog with CTRL-W and make sure the address shows there. I also keep a Checks icon in my main tool bar.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• JMP52
    JMP52 Member
    Options
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.