Bank of America Reauthorization Issues

This discussion was created from comments split from: Authorizing American Express.

Comments

• COHorton
    COHorton Member
    When I go through the reauthorization process, I get a window titled "Add Account" that shows the accounts with an action box that contains "Don't Add to Quicken" and it does not accept and changes. The only option is to exit the window. I have tried several times over two days with the same result. Each time I get a message from BOA that says the accounts have been reauthorized.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    COHorton said:
    When I go through the reauthorization process, I get a window titled "Add Account" that shows the accounts with an action box that contains "Don't Add to Quicken" and it does not accept and changes. The only option is to exit the window. I have tried several times over two days with the same result. Each time I get a message from BOA that says the accounts have been reauthorized.
    Hello @COHorton,   

We are sorry about this problem with adding accounts. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you are experiencing this problem with Bank of America accounts, then - given this issue - I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.