Coastal Federal Credit Union Bank Account Downloads Not Working

Options
:/ My Quicken downloads from Coastal for my checking and savings accounts stopped working about 3 weeks ago. There are other posts on this already. I called the help desk today and the issue is still being worked. They gave me a ticket number and suggested I post this so I get contacted once it is fixed. The ticket number is 100 271 30. I can still download files from the credit union and import them manually. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :/ My Quicken downloads from Coastal for my checking and savings accounts stopped working about 3 weeks ago. There are other posts on this already. I called the help desk today and the issue is still being worked. They gave me a ticket number and suggested I post this so I get contacted once it is fixed. The ticket number is 100 271 30. I can still download files from the credit union and import them manually. Thank you.
    Hello @Mark Ivanhoff,    

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Were you receiving any particular error messages when these problems began? If so, were there numbered error codes associated with them? 

Knowing this will help us identify the issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mark Ivanhoff
    Options
    Hello again,

I had time to do more work on this over the weekend and this problem/issue can be closed. In summary, whatever the original issue was with Coastal was fixed but I then needed to Deactivate all my accounts at Coastal and then set them up again for downloading. I had previously only been trying to get the one account working again. Once I did all the accounts, they are all working just fine now. So thank you very much, and let's close this one out. Mark.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello again,

I had time to do more work on this over the weekend and this problem/issue can be closed. In summary, whatever the original issue was with Coastal was fixed but I then needed to Deactivate all my accounts at Coastal and then set them up again for downloading. I had previously only been trying to get the one account working again. Once I did all the accounts, they are all working just fine now. So thank you very much, and let's close this one out. Mark.
    Hello @Mark Ivanhoff,     

Thanks so much for taking this time and letting me know about how things turned out. I also appreciate your inclusion of which steps seemed to resolve the situation, and I am happy that everything seems to be working as expected, at the moment.

Have a great day, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.