Quicken R47 Performance - Windows on ARM

Options
Has anyone else noticed that the latest version of Quicken takes a lot longer to load and perform operations when running in Windows 11 ARM? I know it’s in emulation, but previous releases seemed to run more smoothly.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AJK976 said:
    Has anyone else noticed that the latest version of Quicken takes a lot longer to load and perform operations when running in Windows 11 ARM? I know it’s in emulation, but previous releases seemed to run more smoothly.
    Hello @AJK976,    

We are sorry about these problems with slow performance. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried signing out of your data file? If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

• Navigate to Edit
      • Preferences...
      • Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
      • Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
      • Follow the prompts to Sign Out
      • Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Let us know how this works. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • AJK976
    AJK976 Member
    Options
    Thanks. That helped a bit, though it still seems a bit sluggish compared to earlier releases.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AJK976 said:
    Thanks. That helped a bit, though it still seems a bit sluggish compared to earlier releases.
    Hello @AJK976,   

I am glad to hear that this was helpful, although I do apologize that there seems to have been an increase in slowness since the update. Thank you for getting back to me with your results.

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.