Write Checks: Cannot fill in one time address for PRINTED check (edit typo)

Options
I just updated to Version R47.15 Build 27.1.47.15.

I am trying to write a PRINTED check to a one time payee. I uncheck the Use online bill pay option. When I click in Bill pay address box it is looks grayed out and will not let me enter any text. If I click the Edit address button the form to "Edit Online Payee" opens. 1. I don't want to create an online payee. 2. The name in the form is blank so it wont let me save any other information entered in the form anyway.

Is this the only place to file a bug report? If not can someone direct me to the proper place?

Thank you,

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a very old bug in Quicken. I find that if I exit Quicken, restart it, and immediately go back to the check, I can enter an address which is not considered to be connected to an online payee. I always generate my checks from the Write Checks dialog, Ctrl-W.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Pat Young
    Options
    Thanks RJS. I'm also a quicken user since the DOS days but it is the first time I have run into this. I'll keep your answer i mind incase this issue pops up next time.
This discussion has been closed.