Incomplete Financial Download

Options
MikeSJHawk
MikeSJHawk Member
edited March 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I download my financial institution data every few days to and in a recent download a regular fee which was always properly identified in the past only showed as a withdrawal. The amount was correct and it did originate from my investment company. Since I also keep all my software updated, did a recent Quicken update cause this to be incomplete?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I download my financial institution data every few days to and in a recent download a regular fee which was always properly identified in the past only showed as a withdrawal. The amount was correct and it did originate from my investment company. Since I also keep all my software updated, did a recent Quicken update cause this to be incomplete?
    Hello @MikeSJHawk,   

We are sorry about this problem with missing transaction data. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what financial institution is associated with the affected account? Also, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. Knowing the answers to these two questions will help us isolate any possible sources of this change in downloads.

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken jared 
This discussion has been closed.