NC SECU Visa OL-301-A

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Wells Fargo OL-301-A error (edit).

Comments

• kwoodard58
    kwoodard58 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I get the OL-301-A error for one of my eight accounts with NC SECU. The error only occurs with an account for a Visa card. This issue of being unable to download transactions for this account began on 9/1/22. No issue with downloading transactions for the remaining seven accounts from NC SECU. I have followed the recommendations in the FAQ link above and have reset the connection method for the Visa account. Still getting the same error. Recommended next steps?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @kwoodard58 ,

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services, and the OL-301-A error message. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you recently updated your software from a discontinued version? If not, you will need to contact your financial institution for assistance, per the instructions in this Support Article. Quicken does not have access to the financial institution's servers to be able to correct the problem. It is often best to ask to speak with 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when reaching out to support, as these individuals are most knowledgable about third-party software, such as Quicken, and their assistance with this problem may be necessary. 

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.