How to run a report that displays zelle information for a specific payee or person

Options
anthonyrsmith3
anthonyrsmith3 Member
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
Hi, new user here and I'm trying to figure out how to generate a report that only has zelle payments. I can search zelle payments all day long, but I want a list of who and how much gets zelled to people. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless you categorize all of your zelle payments to a particular category the only other way I can think of would be to do a payee report where the payee contains “Zelle”. Of course this also assumes that you do not change the payee that is downloaded from the bank.

What I did to create a report is go to Reports > Spending > Spending by Payee

Click the “gear” to customize the report > go to payees tab.

In the “Payee Contains” box type Zelle.

Select the date range you want to run. Click OK

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or the “Zelle” notation could be in the Memo field and the report could be filtered using the “Memo contains” field of the report's Payee tab.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good point. I guess it could be. When I look at mine they are all in the payee/description but different banks may show it in different fields.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, you get it downloaded. My Bank of America account doesn't indicate Zelle, I have to add it manually. I considered putting it in the Num field, but that can't be used as a parameter in reports.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With my Chase account it usually shows as "zelle payment to xxxxxxx"

This discussion has been closed.