How to get scheduled transactions to post in the register 90 days out? (Q Mac)

Options
bketterl
bketterl Member ✭✭
I thought this was a thing at one point. I want to show a specific scheduled transaction to show for the next 90 days, regardless of the frequency. In other words, I get paid every two weeks, I want to show those transactions on those days up until 90 days in the future. When the date hits the first transaction, then it should add the next one 90 days out. I know when I'm going to get paid, when my mortgage is due, etc, but I have to enter those in manually regardless of the schedule and remove them when quicken adds them in. Using Q for the Mac.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want all instanced of scheduled transacctions to show for the next 90 days, click the little clock icon in the register, top right, and choose 90 Days from the popup menu:

This will show three monthly mortgage payment transatcions and approximately 6-7 biweekly paycheck transactions.

If instead you only want to show the next upcoming of each one, click Next One Due in the same menu.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want all instanced of scheduled transacctions to show for the next 90 days, click the little clock icon in the register, top right, and choose 90 Days from the popup menu:

This will show three monthly mortgage payment transatcions and approximately 6-7 biweekly paycheck transactions.

If instead you only want to show the next upcoming of each one, click Next One Due in the same menu.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • bketterl
    bketterl Member ✭✭
    Options
    That was it, thanks! I would have never found that. Appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.