Bill & Income Reminders

Options
I have a Paid off Auto Loan that is still showing up in my reminders tab. It says "awaiting next bill." But I haven't had a bill for over a year. It won't let me delete it because it says there is a pending bill. How can I delete it? The next question is that the Home page is constantly telling me I'm in danger of an overdraft and my balance is XXX until my next income in XX days. today it's telling me my next income is it 16 days but my next income is in 8 days. that happens all the time. what's going on with that?

Best Answer

• Snorkle
    Snorkle Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You might have to do a couple of things. First edit the reminder to unlink the biller. Then look at the bill and income reminders list. There may be a number of overdue reminders for the bill. These can be skipped until only the future reminder is left. At this point you may be able to delete the reminder.

Answers

• Snorkle
    Snorkle Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You might have to do a couple of things. First edit the reminder to unlink the biller. Then look at the bill and income reminders list. There may be a number of overdue reminders for the bill. These can be skipped until only the future reminder is left. At this point you may be able to delete the reminder.
  • karenscomets
    karenscomets Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. I was able to fix it.
This discussion has been closed.