First Horizon Bank Download Issues

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: First Horizon Bank/Quicken - Not Downloading New Transactions.

Comments

• jpauley
    jpauley Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having exactly this same issue with First Horizon - but with Quicken for Mac. I took the steps suggested and created a new file and added the bank. It only downloaded the current "live opening balance" and no transactions. Did check the setup and "Download all available transactions" is selected.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jpauley ,

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services that seems to be affecting you as well. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to connect your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information. 

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• jpauley
    jpauley Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Thank you. It's Quicken Connect.... which is the only choice when you chose First Horizon - the other choices are grayed out
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @jpauley ,

Thanks for answering my earlier question about the Connection Type.

Given the connection, and the results from the ‘test’ file, I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here.  They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Dwight Jones
    Options
    I am having the same issue with Quicken downloading from First Horizon Bank. This started a few weeks ago, and Quicken Support could not solve the issue. My Church also uses Quicken and First Horizon, and is having the same issues. There seems to to be a communication problem between Quicken and First Horizon Bank. I hope this can be solved soon!
This discussion has been closed.