WARNING to Canadians! No Rental Properties functionality

Options
After trying 2 other software programs, I thought I had finally found one that would help me manage my accounts for my rental properties.

I went through many videos, chatted with techs, and eventually purchased Quicken Canada for Windows. The website where I purchased it listed out all the wonderful features of the top level of software, which includes Rental Properties and Tenant tracking.

After DAYS spent setting everything up, I am now informed this feature set is NOT included for the Canadian version :neutral: Why wasn't this shared upfront on the website? I even had a phone call with a tech who had to set me up manually over the phone, and he didn't mention this issue.

After discovering this, I was able to search and find articles telling me that Quicken has never supported this feature set, as if we're supposed to have read through all of these articles before purchasing :(

Why wouldn't properties and tenants be supported in Canada? Tenants are tenants. Properties are properties. This isn't tax law. Very disappointing.

Comments

• MebsHaji
    MebsHaji Member
    Options
    I read that Quicken Home and Business includes property management, I have been searching everywhere with little success. Is this only US version that has Rental Property management feature?
This discussion has been closed.