TedMcD
TedMcD Member ✭✭
I just updated windows and my quicken is blank I cant restore anything

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @TedMcD

Try shutting down the “Quicken window” and then “double clicking” on your Quicken datafile.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Stephen Fisher
    Stephen Fisher Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I had something similar just happen to me. I'm trying to restore from backup, but the backup files Q presents to me are at least 18 months old. I back up after each session, but if I search on the file name in FInder, I see nothing recent. There is one recent backup file that I found on a backup HD, but QM will not open it, saying that it needs to write to it to open it and it can't do that. I made sure all the permissions for that file are “Read and Write” but it will not open.

Where the heck are the backup files on the Mac HD? THe backup folder in Quicken Settings is mostly all greyed out and shows nothing recent.

• Patricia K. Caine
    Options

The latest update is really out and out of date. Can you help me bring it up to date?

This discussion has been closed.