myUbiquity Transactions Aren't Downloading (Q Mac)

Keola
Keola Member

I've tried adding 2 new myUbiquity 401k retirement accounts. Both accounts were found after entering my login credentials. It connects, locates the account with the correct balance, I select to "Add as a new account" and select the account "Type". However when it syncs, nothing is downloaded and the Quicken balance reads "0".

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Keola,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with myUbiquity? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Keola
    Keola Member
    No error codes or messages at all. It appears to sync and then it displays the new account Dashboard but the balance is zero with no transactions. The connection method says Quicken Connect.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @Keola,

Thank you for providing more information.

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the myUbiquity account(s) to see if the same issues occur with the balance and no transactions downloading. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Keola
    Keola Member

I did as you asked. Backed up my exisiting Quicken file. Went to File > New > Start from Scratch. Attempted to add a new Ubiquity account. Entered username and password. I know my username and passwords work because the result showed a 401k account with a balance that matches mine. I selected "Add as a new account" and selected the Type as "401(k)" then hit continue. My next option is to select either Simple Investment Tracking or Detailed Investment Tracking however it only allows me to select Simple Investment Tracking. The Detailed Investment Tracking is grayed out so I go with the Simple Investment Tracking selection. Then it appears to be syncing the data and takes me back to the main Quicken screen with the new account listed but a balance of "$0". It's doing the same thing in this test file as it was doing in my own data file.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

After the account was created, can you switch modes to Detailed Tracking?

• Keola
    Keola Member

It appears Ubiquity Retirement & Savings does not support downloading detailed investment information. Please see attachment. But I don't necessarily need the detailed tracking either. Just a balance would be nice.

This discussion has been closed.