Some Chase and Bank of America accounts not updating

Options
Bmann99
Bmann99 Member ✭✭

I have 4 accounts at Bank of America. The credit card accounts are updating transactions in Quicken, but the checking account is not.

I have 7 credit card accounts at Chase, 5 are updating the transactions, 2 are not.

For both Chase and Bank of America, I have gone through the following process, and I am still not seeing updates on the accounts with problems.

Deactivated all accounts at both banks in Quicken. Quit and restarted quicken. Reactivated the accounts. The problem accounts appear in quicken and are linked as appropriate, but the latest transactions are not showing up in Quicken.

The latest transactions in the problem accounts were around the end of January.

For Bank of America, I have attempted to link using the “Quicken” and “All Other States” options, but there is no difference

Disclaimer: I am not 100% certain of the current status of the acounts that were working, because in most cases, I have not had new transactions to download since I started troubleshooing this problem.

Any ideas on solving this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bmann99 ,

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you seeing an error message when trying to make use of online banking services, or are transactions simply not appearing after updating accounts?

I look forward to hearing about how this works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Bmann99 ,

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you seeing an error message when trying to make use of online banking services, or are transactions simply not appearing after updating accounts?

I look forward to hearing about how this works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• Bmann99
    Bmann99 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jared, that seems to have fixed the issue.

This discussion has been closed.