Tax Planner 2022 - 2023

Has the glitch in this software been fixed?

Thanks

Jim

Answers

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

More info needed.

What glitch?

Quicken Windows Business & Personal (Subscription) - Using the latest version -Windows 10 Pro

• James Eckel
    James Eckel Member ✭✭

Earlier this year on the community site, there were numerous mentions about the planner using data from 23 instead of 22 to perform tax planning.

Do you know if this has been remedied?

Thanks

Jim

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing I have had a problem is with the importing TurboTax 2022 into the Quicken Tax Planner.

When I go through variuous modules I do see for example current Div and Int., SS Benefits and upcoming Estimated Taxes.

What are you not seeing?

Quicken Windows Business & Personal (Subscription) - Using the latest version -Windows 10 Pro

• James Eckel
    James Eckel Member ✭✭
    I’m using quicken deluxe and wanted to import that data into the quicken tax planner. I haven’t purchased the tax planner yet because I read that it had a glitch…
    Jim
  • jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I do not use the Deluxe version I am not sure if the Tax Planner is an option.

If it is not there then you will have to upgrade to the Premier version.

If it is there then it gets populated by whatever Tax related Categories you set for your Income, Expenses or Investments for example.

• J_Mike
    J_Mike SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Quickens Tax Planner is included in the De;uxe version.

QWin & QMac (Deluxe) Subscription
    Quicken user since 1991

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Still not fixed in 27.1.49.22. I reported it again via Report a Problem. Not holding my breath for a fix.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I reported it to both Q and TT with no response from either.

Interesting how this closed thread still allows me to post.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rocket J Squirrel

I wonder if they just decided on not supporting this feature any more without notifying the users of this fact.

This discussion has been closed.