Quicken 2018 - entering transactions, but don’t see them in Register

Options
grdr
grdr Member

I have quicken 2018 and on my check register I type the transaction and push the enter button but do not see tansaction but it adds to my balance

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Could be a couple diff things. Maybe you have your register sorted by something other than date. Click the DATE column heading to sort by date. Or maybe the register is filtered.  Maybe you typed the wrong date or year on it so it got sorted somewhere else in the list off the screen.

You can sort the register in Order Entered and it should put it at the bottom of the list.  While in a register, click on "Account Actions", select "Sorting Options", select "by order entered".

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Could be a couple diff things. Maybe you have your register sorted by something other than date. Click the DATE column heading to sort by date. Or maybe the register is filtered.  Maybe you typed the wrong date or year on it so it got sorted somewhere else in the list off the screen.

You can sort the register in Order Entered and it should put it at the bottom of the list.  While in a register, click on "Account Actions", select "Sorting Options", select "by order entered".

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.