Paycheck transactions split removed when recurring Income reminder removed

barrychi
barrychi Member ✭✭
When I deleted the paycheck item from my reminder, because I left the job, all the year's transactions lost their splits. Is there any way I can stop that from happening

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Whoa, that's strange.

What happens if you instead zero out all the reminder amounts and set the frequency to yearly?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• sed9999
    sed9999 Member ✭✭

This just happened to me as well. All splits for that paycheck for the year are gone and I don't see a way of getting it back.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Paychecks have been broken for a while. Search the forum for "paycheck corruption". I have not seen a remedy published for this extremely serious bug. Contact Quicken Support, maybe they can help.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• bclundeen
    bclundeen Member

Same problem with my paycheck. Also, recently all reminders lost the auto enter setting and had to change all reminders again to auto enter. WTF.

• I just discovered this problem this morning as well. Last week my recurring scheduled paycheck transactions were acting strange when trying to post them, so I deleted the recurring transaction. It appears this wiped out all splits on the transactions for the last several years. Any solutions out there? Other than go back to a backup and hope it doesn't happen again? Frustrated!!!!

• geoffj
    geoffj Member ✭✭✭

Just noticed the same thing happen to a large number of my paycheck splits too going back to 2018.

This discussion has been closed.