Did you see this in the April email!

Options
jnprop
jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭

We also recognize that some bank bill-pay customers lost access within Quicken to bill pay because of the new connectivity protocols, which don’t support external bill-pay access. Although we don’t have a good solution right now, we have a project underway to make major improvements to our own Quicken Bill Manager, which we believe will make it a worthy successor to integrated bank bill pay in about a year. 

I can't believe it!!!! An acknowledgement that Bill Manager is broken. I look forward to the improvement. Meanwhile, I think I will just stop using it. It is too frustrating.

Comments

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This has always been a buggy feature prone to this exact type situation. I find it better the use the Manage Manual Bills and Income feature. This works and does not rely on bank bill pay protocols.

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Snowman 100% agree! I continue to frustrate myself over and over again hoping it will work. It is a nice feature in theory. I am disconnecting the very few online bills that work today & will hope for an improvement in the future.

This discussion has been closed.