Reauthorize PNC

Options
jlssls
jlssls Windows Beta Beta

I am not able to reauthorize, I am getting a UI error. I contacted PNC, and they suggest I contact Quicken, can someone please help me get through this?

Thank you

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly what error are you getting? Can you take a screenshot of it?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jlssls
    jlssls Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Here is the screen shot. PNC is sending me to Quicken for help.

• darrellz
    darrellz Member
    Options

I am get the exact same error

• nickfro
    nickfro Member ✭✭
    Options

I had the same issue. I was able to resolve it by disabling FireFox's "Enhanced Tracking Protection".

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, if you are running Ghostery browser plugin, just pause and that fixed my issue.

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any browser such as DuckDuckGo that basically uses a type of VPN to go incognito will give the UI error. I had to go into Chrome and reset to default and remove DuckDuckGo extension. Also with PNC no VPN connection is allowed. I know, it sux.
  • jlssls
    jlssls Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I do not have VPN set up on my PC, I do not have DuckDuckGo on my computer either. PNC supports sucks. I have been a ping pong ball for the last 3 days

• jlssls
    jlssls Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I used Firefox and all is well

Thank you everyone for your help

• adamcasto
    adamcasto Member
    Options

I was having the same issue and it ended up being my BitDefender Anti-Tracker extension. Whitelisting or pausing it on the login.pnc.com domain fixed the issue for me.

• khagan
    khagan Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had the same issue - was not able to connect to PNC using the Brave browser. I changed the default browser in my windows settings to use Chrome. Then the reauthorization process worked.
  • jlssls
    jlssls Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Firefox worked for me! PNC is NO help at all

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    After several attempts, I finally was connected with a PNC bank person that knew what she was doing. She had me go into Chrome settings and do a reset along with removing the DuckDuckGo extension. My Bitdefender VPN was disconnected as well.
  • mpcrph
    mpcrph Member
    Options

I got past the UI issue. I deleted the Bitfender Agent and Antivirus and I got through. I had previously turned them off. Not sure what the difference is but sharing a success.

This discussion has been closed.