Drill down from reports no longer shows Amount.

Options
Geri Price
Geri Price Member ✭✭
edited June 2023 in Reports (Windows)
This happened suddenly. When I drill down to a line item on all of my reports, it does not show the Amount. I can check the Amount to show it, but it doesn't remember this and I must do this every time I drill down on any report. Since this happened suddenly to all my reports, it is clear that something happened to Quicken the application.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What version of Quicken are you using? (R xx.xx from Help / About Quicken)
    What report are you working with to begin with?
    Is this a saved report which was created and saved in an older version and release of Quicken?
    Can you show us a screen snapshot of what the drill-down report looks like?
    Is it possible that the drill-down report is too wide for the size of the report window?

• Geri Price
    Geri Price Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm using the most current version of Quicken Premier 11 for Windows (screenshot attached). It is a saved report, but I just opened a new Cash Flow Comparison report and the same thing is happening. The size of the window doesn't appear to be the issue. In all instances, when I look at the drill down report settings, the Amount column is unchecked. I've attached a screenshot of a non-saved report.
  • Geri Price
    Geri Price Member ✭✭
    Options
    Here is what the report settings show on all the drill down reports. To see the transaction amounts, I must check the amount box every time I open a drill down report. This has been going on for maybe 2 months.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried that "Reset Columns" button to see if that wakes something up in Quicken?

If that doesn't do it, more troubleshooting might be required in the form of reinstalling Quicken from the
    latest Manual Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product followed by Validate and Supervalidate of the Quicken data file.

• Geri Price
    Geri Price Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. The "Reset Columns" button fixed it! By hitting it on one of the reports, it seems to have fixed all of the reports. The "Amount" column is now checked on all drill down reports. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.