Navy Federal Credit Union Multifactor Authentication Failed

Options
Andrew60
Andrew60 Member

Not Impressed --After the most current update to my Quicken Mac subscription I lost the ability to download transactions from Navy Federal Credit Union. Kept getting Multifactor Authentication Failed due to timing out – try later.

Well, I tried later for several days – could not connect.

Tried resetting the connection — it failed with the same time out.

Called customer support — tech ask for access to my screen — gave it to him — then he immediately told me this has been an ongoing problem for years and Quicken is still working on a fix. Nothing they can do at this time. Interesting as mine has worked fine for years and the issue just started with the last update. (Note: Not sure why he needed access to my screen as it appeared he did nothing with it.) Anyway – if it’s not fixed guess I’ll have to stop using Quicken as it will be no longer of any value to me. If anyone really does have a solution – please let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Sam14
    Sam14 Member
    Options

Same thing for me. Although I am running Quicken on Windows. After the most recent update, Express Web Connect stopped downloading my transactions from NFCU. I got the same answer from tech support this morning......." they are working on it with no ETA". Since this is an open case since Nov 2022, seems tech support need to get their stuff together.

• PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Very annoying.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Andrew60 and @Sam14,

As I posted in another NFCU thread…

After getting the CC-502 error code for NFCU downloads over the last 3-4 days, downloads are now again working for me for all NFCU accounts.

I suggest that you try downloading again.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• smellycouch
    smellycouch Member
    Options

Same here. NFCU accounts not downloading at all. Still receiving error: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106)

Even tried on a new computer with fresh start amd connections. No go.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @"smellycouch" [a somewhat strange username…]

The error message you posted above seems not to be related to the issue that was the initial problem posted.

I suggest that you repost it in a new thread entitled more closley to the error message you received. I believe that will give you the best results.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Andrew60
    Andrew60 Member
    Options

Not sure if this had anything to do with the fix — but, I changed my login password at Navy Federal which of course forced the reconnect within Quicken the next time I tried to update. Everything now seems to work. It could have been as Frankx said above the issue was resolved and my password reset had nothing to do with it.

This discussion has been closed.