Bank of America

Since quick pay is no longer supported by Bank of America what is Quicken going to do about it? Like a replacement that is not a year away

Comments

• howard2973
    howard2973 Member ✭✭
    is it Bank of America doesn't want to cooperate with Quicken, or is it Quicken doesn't want to cooperate with BOA. This is getting old real fast.
  • howard2973
    howard2973 Member ✭✭
    expect Quickens disclaimer any minute now, "We are aware of the issue and don't have any idea on when it will be working again"
  • Plowboy50
    Plowboy50 Member ✭✭
    It seems like no one from quicken is going to answer that question of comment.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no replacement in Quicken for Bank Bill Pay since BoA changed to EWC+. You need to us Bill Pay from the BoA website. Blame BoA for the loss of functionality, not Quicken.

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Plowboy50
    Plowboy50 Member ✭✭
    Quicken is being sold a one stop solution but the solution does not work, if you have to go to BoA to use there bill pay and the put the data back into you quicken resister, I do not care who is at fault it needs to be fixed why is BoA the only bank that has that problem with quicken
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Any bank that has switched from DC to EWC+ no longer supports Bank Bill Pay. Have you called BoA to complain about the loss of functionality?

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Why
    Why Member ✭✭
    Back 50 years... by removing the bill payer feature, I am using Check Pay, So Quicken needs to handle a paper check, mail it. BOA needs to open the envelope and process the paper check. How is that efficient? And the mail takes a lot longer. Oh well, that is progress? If they get the check the late or not at all... not my problem. How great is this?
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭

@why - curious - why not just use BofA Bill Pay at their website?

• jjc
    jjc Member ✭✭

my renewal is coming up and I am NOT renewing since Quicken fails to even respond to BOA questions and has ignored the problem for almost a year!

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭

@jjc - what is the current problem? On another thread, Quicken acknowledged the issue with the pending transactions being part of the online balance; I suspect that is a BofA issue and Quicken is at their mercy for a fix. (BofA would downstream the Online balance; it's not something that Quicken would create).

• CWMorrison
    CWMorrison Member ✭✭
    Another issue has now occurred with Bank of America and downloading/entering transactions. Not only do they now include pending - now when attempting to reconcile not through Quicken if it's between two accounts it asks some question about transferring back and into the same account and there's no way to get around it. Frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.