CITIBANK CC-503 Error on Two Credit Cards (Costco and American Airlines) - not updating

RJ
RJ Member ✭✭
My accounts have not been updated since May 18,m 2023. I tried clicking the "FIX IT" button, and Quicken reports back that it was fixed but then when it tries to download transactions the same error occurs. I cannot find where this error has been reported on Citibank since 2022.

Comments

• 23-yrQuickUser
    23-yrQuickUser Member ✭✭
    I began experiencing exactly the same thing at the same time on Citibank Costco.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you using Citi Cards as the financial institution name when trying to activate these card accounts?
    Be sure both card account registers are deactivated, then use Tools / Add Account to select Citi Cards. Follow instructions to log in with your bank ID and password. When you get to the list of accounts found at the bank, be sure to LINK each account to the correct account register in Quicken. No cross-linking or you won't like the results.

• RJ
    RJ Member ✭✭
    I am not trying to activate. Just trying to do my normal daily downloads. I changed nothing in the setups for Citibank before it crashed and received the CC-503 errors
  • McHobie
    McHobie Member

I am having the same issue with my Costco Citibank card.

• 23-yrQuickUser
    23-yrQuickUser Member ✭✭
    Mine was also functioning prior to May 18.
  • LaJe
    LaJe Member ✭✭
    What UKR SuperUser suggested worked for me. I have been unable to download since middle of last year. Decided to try it and everything updated perfectly.
    Thank you!
  • 23-yrQuickUser
    23-yrQuickUser Member ✭✭
    I ran "Reset Account" under Online Services, and it is now working again.
  • RJ
    RJ Member ✭✭
    I ran "Reset Account" as well, and the downloads from CITI Costco card are working again.
This discussion has been closed.