Chase Sign in to reactivate account failed

HKH
HKH Member

No message number. However, message: "Sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or a connection error. Select Sign In to authenticte via your web brouser."

I have repeated done as advised and have been unsuccessful. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @HKH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Did this happen when you tried to update an account you already had connected in your Quicken, or when you tried to add a new account? When did this first start happening? Do you have a VPN, firewall, pop up blocker, and/or antivirus active? If so, have you tried pausing them to see if that resolves the issue? Are you able to successfully complete the authorization on the financial institution side? If so, are you seeing the time out error immediately after successfully authorizing through the web browser, or does it take several minutes, then give that error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MLC
    MLC Member ✭✭
    This is also happening to me for Chase, Schwab, Amex, Discover...most of my accounts that use EWC+
  • Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @MLC,

Thank you for joining the discussion. To better assist, I would need more information. Would you please answer the questions I asked in my earlier post to HKH?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.