Hotfix version About Quicken is R51.12 - shows as R51.10 (edit)

Options
RIW
RIW Member ✭✭

First, I am in no way a software expert, but I know when software is not working properly.

I am running Windows 11; Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.2070).

Due to multiple issues with Quicken (and out of exasperation), I unistalled and reinstalled Quicken this morning.

I find it interesting that the help>about Quicken indicates version R51.12 but my data file at the top of the Quicken window indicates R-51.10 See attached screenshots. Maybe this is normal; just an observation.

I restored from a backup I made last night, and performed validation and super validation with no issues found.

This morning during the One Step Update the program still freezes, and when trying to close the program, the screen turns black, Quicken crashes, and an error report is sent to Microsoft.

Comments

• RIW
    RIW Member ✭✭
    Options

Forgot to attach screenshots.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

is that the "name" of your Quicken QDF file ?
    everything between the "dashes" is the name of your Quicken file ….
    Click in the upper left …. File —> then look at the very bottom for a list of the 4 recent QDF files opened by Quicken -

here is my corner

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Creek
    Creek Member ✭✭
    Options

I have similar symptoms, showing up in the last couple of weeks. One Step Update results in a black screen on top of the Quicken window, followed by a program crash. File validated and super validated, Quicken removed and reinstalled — no improvement.

This discussion has been closed.