delete

Options
Dennis4@
Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Investing (Windows)

delete

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dennis4@ - Care to provide more detail on what you mean?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He means that Vanilla allows him to overwrite the content of a post but not delete the post entirely.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dennis4@ if you click on the little flag on the lower left of your original post and then click on "Report", you will find an option to flag the post for deletion. A Moderator will then be able to delete the post.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I originally saw his post yesterday I looked to see if it said it was edited but did not see that. So I'd assumed it was an original post and title and not that he had edited it because he could not delete it. I see now that either my glasses need to be updated or Vanilla was very slow in showing that it was edited. It must be the glasses because we all know that Vanilla always works perfectly.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• Dennis4@
    Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for that info, I now know for next time if I need to delete my message. Thanks !!!!

• Dennis4@
    Dennis4@ Member ✭✭
    Options

I posted it then found my answer, so I edited it to say delete. My question was arranging investment accounts, I couldnt move one account above watch list and quotes with tools and account list even though it has that option. Then I found customize in the portfolio view

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dennis4@ for other users just browsing the forum -

sometimes it is better to just leave the original question -
    even if you have figured it out - to post that also… for others -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.