• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Sam's club Mastercard still refuses to connect online bill

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Birdman24
    Birdman24 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Most of my Online Billers that are not included in the testing list are being broken. I am getting error that the Biller is no longer valid and I need to delete and add them back. When I do, the same error happens.

• Stephen Blendermann
    Options

Unable to schedule a payment to Target Redcard because Target still does not sync (unable to update billers).

• Stephen Blendermann
    Options

Add Payee Details asks for details EXACTLY as they appear om your statement. For American Express, the statement only shows the last 6 digits of the account number. I presume the full account number is needed. That's what I entered so we'll see if the payment goes through.

• Stephen Blendermann
    Options

Add Payee Details has a button for View Statement. For Discover card, it displayed the recent activity since the last statement (which only includes the last 4 digits of the account number) instead of the latest statement.

• Stephen Blendermann
    Options

The statement also only includes the last 4 digits of the account number. Again I presumed that the entire account number needed to be entered.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Bank of America continues to include pending transactions in their online balance.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Still unable to connect Navy FCU to online biller…

• BarryGraham
    BarryGraham Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I haven't been able to test Amex yet because of the reported issue that it's not presenting a "Quick Pay" button even though my other billers are. I reset the biller and will let you know if I can Quick Pay when the next bill is updated.

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • BarryGraham
    Options

I think this belongs in a different thread. However this is how Bank of America works. If you look at their website, they always display pending transactions and an online balance including pending transactions. That matches the online balance in Quicken. However the stratement balance, which is what is used to reconcile, doesn't include pending transactions in Quicken unless the option to include Pending Transactions is checked.

That having been said, there are a bunch of pending transactions in my online account that are not showing as pending transactions in Quicken.

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I agree with much of what has been stated in this thread, in regards to issues with QBM and Quick Pay. I only had one biller on the test list, and that biller worked fine under the old system.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Hello Barry,

I reported this issue here because it showed up in the Beta Test. This is what was happening back in May:

Here is what I found in the "sync.log":

"CHECKING","isBankPendingTxnsExcluded":true,"onlineBalance":1503.7500,"normalizedBalance":1587.1300

1587.13 is the online balance and is reported as "narmalizedBalance". "onlineBalance" is actually available balance and has pending transactions included.

My guess is that something changed around the time of R49.33, either with Quicken or Bank of America.

• BarryGraham
    Options

I now see the option to Quick Pay American Express. I did a test payment of $1. It says it can take up to 3 days. With the old Quick Pay the payment was instantaneous, I can vouch for seeing messages from American Express within seconds saying that the payment had been received. How is 3 days an improvement?

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • BarryGraham
    Options

Washington Gas is playing up again. It showed as "Locked" and now I have deleted and re-added, it's showing as awaiting a bill, but it didn't authenicate properly. I see an e-mail with a verification code but it never asked me for a verification code when I was settin gup the bill. Also I am randonly getting verification codes and I am not sure if this is a Washington Gas issue or a Quicken server issue.

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • BarryGraham
    Options
    Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • BarryGraham
    Options

What I meant was that there is a separate thread in this Beta forum to report issues with Pending transactions in the current Pending transactions beta. This thread is related to Bill Manager only. The pending transactions thread is here

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
  • Greg Brown
    Options

Discover Online Bill still shows recent activity instead of Statement…

• Greg Brown
    Options

FNBO QuickPay Failed:

• Greg Brown
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Quicken Abhishek V This is what Online bills looked like after installing Build 27.2.62.5:

I am now getting this error when trying to reopen the QDF;

I attempted to "Fix It" on the BarcalyCard account and Quicken crashed with the following Windows Event:

Faulting application name: qw.exe, version: 27.2.62.5, time stamp: 0x651babac
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2215, time stamp: 0xa13d2d43
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000ecb7f
    Faulting process id: 0x0x5B58
    Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D9F7A1BE35FC58
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken\qw.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 491b9af5-d4f5-4935-9204-d391fe77d68d
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

• Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am getting notifications that my Quick Pay was cancelled. Then when I look at details, it says Canceled by user. Not. I never canceled my quick Pay.

• BarryGraham
    Options

I am no longer seeing the Quick Pay option for my two American Express accounts - only Check Pay is available. Previously one of them had the ability to pay with the new Quick Pay.

Barry Graham
    Quicken H&B Subscription
This discussion has been closed.