Rearrange accounts

Options

There is an option to change the order of the account display in the side bar. When I click on "Rearrange" I can move them, but there is no way to save what I've done. When I click on the "x" in the corner, it cancels the operation, but there is nothing to click to save the changes.

I'm on Quicken Premier for Windows R52.28.

Best Answer

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

A couple of suggestions check to see under the view tab if you have large fonts turned on, if so turn them off to see more…If not check your display size in windows by going to Settings, System, display and checking to see if it is greater than 100% if so change it to 100% finish saving your arrangement and then set it back to what it was…Maybe this would help

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do not click on that "X" because by doing that you are telling Quicken to cancel the rearrangement.

Instead, click on the "Done" button at the bottom right corner of that rearrange window. If you do not see that they you will need to scroll down. The more accounts you have more likely it is that you will need to scroll down to see that button.

Did this resolve the issue for you?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Mary Ann Edson-Plumb
    Options

Yes, I'd love to be able to do that, unfortunately, the reset and done buttons are not visible to me. My display doesn't have a scroll bar, and ends with my last Property and Debt account. It doesn't display the Separate Accounts or Net Worth or anything that's below the Property and Debt. Any idea how I can get the full display with the Done button to appear?

• RichardCSchreyer
    RichardCSchreyer Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

A couple of suggestions check to see under the view tab if you have large fonts turned on, if so turn them off to see more…If not check your display size in windows by going to Settings, System, display and checking to see if it is greater than 100% if so change it to 100% finish saving your arrangement and then set it back to what it was…Maybe this would help

• Mary Ann Edson-Plumb
    Options

Thank you, RichardCSchreyer. Changing the Windows display size worked. I've run into problems before with Quicken's inability to deal with my desired font size. It makes the Budget portion unusable to me as well.

This discussion has been closed.