OneStep: Dell Financial Services now Comenity (Dell Pay)

Options
wrldtvlr
wrldtvlr Member ✭✭

Anyone been able to switch OneStep to download their formerly Dell Financial account details from DFS to Comenity? I've tried disabling online access, then reenabling it, but none of the Comenity affiliated brands seem to work.

Comments

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    Options

Following because I have same question. Hopefully they can get Dell Pay added as an option.

• wrldtvlr
    wrldtvlr Member ✭✭
    Options

It's annoying. The Dell Pay help files state that Quicken OneStep downloads are supported, but the Quicken doesn't show Dell Pay as a financial institution. When you submit a Dell Pay help request you get an email that states they are having technical problems and to try again (which doesn't work).

• Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    Options

No luck here yet. My online account is setup and works fine. But no luck with OSU yet.

• agstockstill
    Options

Not working for me either. I emailed Dell Pay (Comenity) and got this response:

"Please be aware, transaction information cannot be downloaded into Quicken software from the Comenity Capital Bank web site. Please select Add New Account on the Quicken software and enter Comenity Capital Bank in the field for the bank name." If you reduce it to just "Comenity" you see a lot of options, but Dell is not one of them.

Hoping everyone is just moving slowly and it gets fixed.

• wrldtvlr
    wrldtvlr Member ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunately, Comenity Capital Bank does not show up as a financial institution in Quicken.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How to refresh financial institution information (Branding)

Have you tried this yet?

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit Inc., of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
    • You also need to contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I contacted Quicken in Chat and they were not helpful. They are saying to contact the Bank. I hate this finger pointing between businesses it is the reason I quit buying software from companies. Someone take charge!

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I also called and tried to escalate the issue up and they said they would email what they find. Either the bank is wrong about supporting Quicken or Quicken dropped the ball in getting the link added. Below is what the bank states and I was able to get it working in [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] and my Credit Union connections so in my mind Quicken dropped the ball:

• craigcrowder
    craigcrowder Member ✭✭
    Options

Still can't find "Dell Pay Credit" in the list of Financial Institutions. Quicken, when are you going to fix this?

• wrldtvlr
    wrldtvlr Member ✭✭
    Options

I've tried a few of the other Comenity banks, but none worked. It appears Comenity has used Bread Financial for Dell Pay. Unfortunately, those don't work either.

• willum03
    willum03 Member ✭✭
    Options

So how the hell are we supposed to get this fixed?

• wrldtvlr
    wrldtvlr Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

As of this morning, Dell Pay is offered as a financial institution. I was able to relink my Quicken Dell Pay account.

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    Options

About Time!!

This discussion has been closed.